Luxembourg is European country which has natural gift from god, Luxembourg has connected border with Belgium, France and Germany. Luxembourg area are mostly rural, they have dense Ardennes forest are, nature parks in the north side of country, rocky gorges at the Mullerthal region in the east and the Moselle river valley in the southeast region of Its capital, Luxembourg is a very small country and it covers less than 1,650 square kilometers land area and it has a population of just over 600,000
Country code : +352
Currency is euro
River List of Luxembourg
The Luxembourg country has longest river is the Sauer, which is a tributary of the Moselle river and this river cover almost all of Luxembourg’s area. Other major rivers include the Rhine River.
or other as below
- Meuse River.
- Chiers River.
- Rhine River.
- Moselle River.
- Sauer River.
- Black Ernz River.
- White Ernz River.
- Our River.
- Blees River.
- Alzette River.
- Wark River.
- Attert River.
- Eisch River.
- Mamer River.
- Pétrusse River.
- Mess River.
- Wiltz River.
- Clerve River.
- Syre River.
- Gander River.
Wealth Status Of Luxembourg Country
Luxembourg is famous for its high GDP, high paying wages, and tax breaks Luxembourg is having a large private banking sector and its finance sector is the biggest contributor to its growing economy that’s why Luxembourg country is one the wealthiest country in the European Union, and citizens of Luxembourg enjoy a high standard of living life.
According the Ministry of National Education 98% of the Luxembourg population speaks in French language and 80% speaks English, and remaining 78% speaks in German. French is the main communication language in there life,
City List of Luxembourg :
What religion is Luxembourg?
Most of the of people in Luxembourg are Roman Catholics
Tourist Places in Luxembourg
- Parc Merveilleux
- Beaufort Castle
- Bourscheid Castle
- Echternach and its Benedictine Abbey
- Grand Ducal Palace, Luxembourg City
- Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (MUDAM)
- Luxembourg City History Museum
- Mondorf-les-Bains and the Moselle
- National Museum of History and Art, Luxembourg City
- Notre-Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg City
- Place Guillaume II, Luxembourg City
- The Bock Casements, Luxembourg City
- The Luxembourg Ardennes
- The Old Quarter of Luxembourg City
- The Walls of the Corniche, Luxembourg City
- Upper Sûre Natural Park and Esch-sur-Sûre
- Vianden Castle
- Walferdange and its Castle
Luxembourg Traditional Foods
- Äppelklatzen and Äppelkuch
- Bouchée à la Reine
- Bouneschlupp and Gromperenzopp
- Friture de la Moselle
- Judd mat Gaardebounen
- Letzeburger Kniddlelen
- Pâté au Riesling
- Wäinzoossiss mat Moschterzooss
Public holidays in Luxembourg
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- May Day (also referred to as Labor Day)
- Europe Day
- Ascension Day
- Whit Monday
- National Day (Grand Duke’s Birthday)
- Assumption Day
- Luxembourg City Kermesse (jour férié d’usage)
- All Saints’ Day
- Christmas Eve half-day bank holiday
- Christmas Day
- Saint Stephen’s Day (Saint-Étienne)
Luxembourg Festival and traditions
- Echternach Hopping Procession.
- National Day.
- And more..